Basically all my stats on trn for apex is wrong

basically all my stats on trn for apex is wrong… only right thing is my current rank, but every other thing is just wrong. is that normal ? or is there anything i can do to change that

Hello @katabalaxa and welcome to the TRN forums.

Can you take a look at the below post to see if it helps alleviate the issue you’re experiencing?

(you can expand to see the whole post by clicking on the arrow in the top right of the “quote” box above, or you can alternatively just click on the title to go straight to the post to see it in its entirety)

@katabalaxa Let me know how you get on with this. Ty

Tried it, didn’t work… :frowning:

@katabalaxa that’s unfortunate, and I apologize that didn’t work for you.

To get started, can you confirm your username and platform (Origin, Xbox, PSN)? You could also just link to your profile on https://apex.tracker.gg/ if you’d like.

https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/Spr1zze/overview

this my account, sry for the late answer yikes

@katabalaxa Looking on your profile, there’s a small box on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen that gives some information about trackers and updating your profile.

I’ve pulled out the relevant information here:

This website only records Legend statistics for your default legend and the stats currently displayed on the player card via in-game trackers.

Current Tracked Legend: Rampart

We can update only the legend above. We could not detect any selected trackers at the moment, and thus cannot update your stats.

If you want to add or update a legend and/or specific stats for a legend, change your default legend to the legend you would like to update on the site by selecting them in the Legends menu in-game and ensuring you have the desired stat trackers applied. Make sure to have at least the Kills tracker and Level badge selected. After selecting your default legend and desired stats, return to the main lobby and press the “Force Update” button below.

Essentially, you need to update your default Legend in game to the one that you want to update the stats on. If you want to update all stats, you’ll need to manually cycle through each of the Legends and allow TRN to collect the tracking data from each. That should update your stats to more accurately reflect everything else besides your “global” stats like rank, damage, kills, matches played, etc.

I read that somewhere, and I then changed all my trackers on Wraith, played like 5 games in a row and waited for a few hours afterwards, and it didn’t change my Wraith stats on TRN :((

EDIT: I will try it again later, this time with Rampart considering she is the “Currently Tracked Legend” nad hopefully it’ll work

Let me know how you get on.

hey my id is L-Ligh5ive in psn and when i search my self my rank is wrong please control

@l-ligh5ive

Which of these ranks is incorrect?

Thank you

L-Ligh5ive’s Apex Legends Overview Stats - Apex Legends Tracker

I finally got it fixed with my stats for legends. But then I realized that my account stats are wrong as well? My rank is correct, but the stats itself are wrong? Is there a way to update those maybe?

All you need to do is follow this guide: Tracking your statistics with ApexTracker - FAQ - Apex Legends - Tracker Network