Can't find apex account

Hi @FruitZz8480,

It should be available now:

https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/xbl/fruitzz8480/overview

Hi! I can’t find my Origin account. My id is itsdoctorlifted. I have made sure it is connected to my steam account. I just switched from PS to PC. Don’t know if this has anything to do with it.

Hi @itsdoctorlifted and welcome to the TRN forums

It looks like your account is still showing up under the PSN portion of the site:

https://apex.tracker.gg/apex/profile/psn/itsdoctorlifted/overview

It probably will take some time to update. Looks like the last time the profile was updated was when data was collected 2 days ago when you played Seer.

Have you connected your Origin account on the Linked Accounts page as well?

1 Like

Yes I have linked my account. How long does it take for a new account to update?

@itsdoctorlifted That’s a great question. I’m not with TRN, so I don’t actually know for sure. What I’ve seen on this forum ranges from a few days to a week or so to update correctly.

@itsdoctorlifted Hey; just looking into this for you.

Can you double-check your Origin username please; according to the API ‘itsdoctorlifted’ isn’t currently in use for the PC client of Apex.

I’d suggest logging into https://www.origin.com and checking the bottom left-hand side as this will display your current origin ID. Can you check this for me?

Finally please make sure before trying to search for your profile again you skim over this FAQ which helps explain which trackers we can see Tracking your statistics with ApexTracker - FAQ - Apex Legends - Tracker Network

I have doubled checked and my account is is “itsdoctorlifted”.Processing: image.jpg…

Thanks I have been using this site for awhile so super aware of the trackers. Thanks for the help!

I have launched the game via origin and played to make sure it would register. Still nothing. Please help me I want to see my stats the day of the ranked split :frowning:

It doesnt even redirect me when i try to link my origin account. I dont know if thats normal.

Please help me find my new PC account.

Please and thank you Apex Tracker Lords

Any Update? I’ve tried about everything to get my account linked…

@itsdoctorlifted I’m going to DM you to make it easier to have a back and forth!

Thank you

I can’t find my origins account LxSirMixAlotxL

@Mbrzez58 LxSirMixAlotxL’s Apex Legends Overview Stats - Apex Legends Tracker

Hi, I have my account sorted (I think) but cant see my name on any leader boards
Happy_spaceman_ on playstation

@Happy_spaceman Your account is all linked up and looking good! Happy_spaceman_'s Apex Legends Overview Stats - Apex Legends Tracker

It may take 24 hours for you to appear on the LB’s following the first update.

I note you currently have no region set so you will not appear of these LB’s at all; if you wish to apply a regional status to your account it can be done here: Tracker Network | Settings - Premium (thetrackernetwork.com)

1 Like

yo i cant find my account can anybody help im on playstation

@chompers55 Can you let me know what your PSN ID is please?

Hello, i cant find my account

my Xbox live id is Sirius 0 mid, help me update the info please.

Hello.
I am having trouble finding my ID and it is not showing up on the leaderboard.
My originID is Egstkg

Hello.
I am having trouble finding my ID and it is not showing up on the leaderboard.
My originID is Egstkg

I can’t find mine either. My name is LochFN and I play on PC.