Cant Login to to TRN

Every time I enter my credentials it sends me back to the login page and doesn’t log me in

Are you receiving any specific error message here?

Without revealing any personal data outside of the username you’re struggling with can you provide a quick screenshot of the issue?

Thanks

that happens to me too

What issues/errors are you seeing?

Please make sure that your computer time is properly sync’d. It has to be synced within a few minutes of the current time. If its out of sync too much it our login can’t verify you.

4 Likes

This tip is very helpful. I’ve never been able to properly login, getting that same login loop, until now. Sync your pc’s clock!

Can’t logging… My pc’s clock is synced.
Says I’m logged in https://tracker.gg/ / apex tracker gg

but if i try to go “Linked Accounts” or “Geo Settings” sents me here to loop in log in Tracker Network Login
I just want to changes my social links

I have literally the same issue. I’m logged in properly to tracker.gg/valorant but if I wanted to log in to the TRN, it just leaves me on the login page without giving me any feedback.

1 Like

Yes, I also have the same issue, can login using the correct username and password into this feedback forum, but can’t login through tracker.gg main website.

1 Like

We are telling them what the problem is and they do not solve it and so they want you to pay for the premium

1 Like

I am unable to log in on my PC. The login on my mobile phone works fine.
I know the username and password, but when I enter them nothing happens, the page just refreshes without error messages of any kind. I can’t get passed the login screen.
Also, my clock is synced to the second.

This has been an issue for some time now, please help.

I keep getting an error saying “Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request” on a white screen every time I try to login

That was it! MUCH APPRECIATED!

Legit had this problem for a year. I could sign in on microsoft edge but for some weird weird reason google chrome just doesnt work. Idk how the heck this isnt fixed by now but I digress if you want to log in try a different browser hope this helps someone.

Lol. 2023. Have 1 minute unsync, so thats was a problem. Thanks!

wth set time automaticly worked

Im using my phone for this…it just says that “Too many invalid login attempts have been made.”
What do i do??