Doesnt work R6tracker/R6 tracker

Здравствуйте, я недавно скачал r6 трекер на свой компьютер и заметил, что даже после и во время сыгранного матча пишется: “Enter a multiplayer match to get stats. Rainbow 6 Siege tracker will appear when match starts”. С чем это может быть связанно? После переустановки приложения ничего не изменилось, но работает только вкладка “search” в r6tracker.

(Hello, I recently downloaded the r6 tracker to my computer and noticed that even after and during the played match it is written: “Enter a multiplayer match to get stats. Rainbow 6 Siege tracker will appear when match starts”. What could be the reason for this? After reinstalling the application, nothing has changed, but only the “search” tab in r6 Tracker works).

Ubisoft. PC. Rainbow Six Siege Vulkan.
Russia
Overwolf - is doesnt work

Hi @FevarVates,

Could you open Overwolf settings, find “Rainbow 6: Siege” in the list and make sure that Overwolf is enabled? You can see an example on the image below when Overwolf is disabled for a specific game:

If Overwolf is enabled but the app still does not work for you, please send us your logs to help us understand the issue:

@LostBlood Hello again! Overwolf is working.
Here my link - DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

Hey @FevarVates, good to hear. Yea, unfortunately the API was down and this is why it didn’t work, but it should be fine now.

1 Like

Ok, thank u so much:)