External Error server error

Stats totally unavailable. Turned on sharing and played several games, been like this for days. How can I fix this?

Your profile has been fixed. There was an issue with it not working when a player hasn’t played ranked. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I’m getting the same error. Any assistance would be helpful?

Hi I’m playing Halo Infinite, and the tracker was working totally fine until yesterday suddenly I keep getting this message on my profile: " External Error, Server Error, An unhandled exception has occured in the system. Please try again."

Can someone please help me? Thank you in advance

Hello @CaptnDiglit and welcome to the TRN forums.

You’re talking about on the website, correct? I’m seeing a similar notification upon searching any profiles. For example, looking at your profile:

https://halotracker.com/halo-infinite/profile/xbl/CaptnDiglit/overview

I’m going to assume 343i changed something on the API in anticipation of Season 2 - meaning TRN will need to adjust and find where the issues are. Have you tried playing any ranked yet to see if that fixes the issue?

@LostBlood @Lewie tagging you for visibility in case you weren’t already aware. Probably going to get more of these reports this evening.

@vindictivesmurf
Thanks for the reply. Ya I was thinking it might have something to do with that but I thought the change was tmr so wasn’t sure. I haven’t tried tanked yet. But was playing regular matchmaking games online. And now all of a sudden it works again. Maybe they fixed it or maybe it’s pure luck I don’t know but so far it seems to work for me again

Yep, I can confirm it looks good here too. May have just been some transient issue that got fixed before everyone noticed this morning.