How do I interact with the overlay?

Hi!

I’ve been using the overlay for quite some time now, but sometimes the overlay doesn’t react to the current game you’re playing and you are greeted with a general overlay window instead.

This window indicates that you should be able to click on a lot of things, but you only click through it.
Is there a way to interact with this window? Like some key to hold in order to make it react?

Thank you for your help, I’ve been clicking all the combinations of keys I can think of to get the attention of the overlay window, but I simply can’t.

(Don’t mind the info on my overlay, I know I’m trash :wink: )

Hi @OakPlusPlus,

Thank you for your message. Do I understand it right that Live Match does not work for you sometimes? Does it happen in a particular game mode or does it happen in all game modes? Could you send us your logs please when it happens again?

This window indicates that you should be able to click on a lot of things, but you only click through it.
Is there a way to interact with this window? Like some key to hold in order to make it react?

You should be able to click anywhere in the app without holding any keys. What is your game client (Steam or Epic Games)? Have you tried to reinstall the game?

Hi LostBlood,

For sure! But since new members can’t upload files I will upload the relevant ones to pastebin:
OverwolfAgent: OverwolfAgent_04-29-22_13-37-38.Game.html - Pastebin.com
Overwolf: Overwolf_04-29-22_13-37-35.Game.html - Pastebin.com

The most recent game where this didn’t work was for Dropshot at 00:03 April 30th.
I believe the game before was Knockout.

I also noticed another game of Knockout that the live game didn’t work.

The other question I had was “How do I interact using my mouse on the overlay?” if there is an answer to that too :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Could you upload the original .zip file on this website please?

I believe the game before was Knockout.

I also noticed another game of Knockout that the live game didn’t work.

Both Dropshot and Knockout are not supported in the app right now, we hope we will be able to support them in the future. Do you experience the same issue in any other game mode?

The other question I had was “How do I interact using my mouse on the overlay?”

Please check the end of my previous message, you probably missed my questions. :slight_smile:

Hi! Sorry for not responding to the question. I am using Steam, and I have not tried reinstalling the game. I will give that a go.

Here’s the zip that I exported, and uploaded through the site you linked: DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you. I sent your logs to Overwolf, they should look into your issue soon.

Hi @OakPlusPlus,

We expect to get a fix from Overwolf for Dropshot later today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I was not able to receive any response from Overwolf regarding your issue with the overlay interaction. Are you still experiencing this issue?