In game features are not available. Are there any other features? How can I fix this?

In game features are not available. Are there any other features? How can I fix this?

I have a green checkmark when I open up tracker. However, when I open halo infinite through steam I get the red X saying in game features unavailable. It has worked before.

Are you talking about this in the Tracker app:

You’re saying that this gives you an error message when you open the game?

Just confirmed it myself - getting the reported red exclamation mark once the game is launched via Steam on PC. Error message is “In-game features are not available right now.”

The error does not resolve once loading into a game and does not fix it after exiting a match or relaunching the game.

Halo Support does not seem to have any tweets about anything being down

https://twitter.com/halosupport

As far as I’m able to tell, the web service/API should still be up and running. Could be that TRN is having trouble authenticating or reaching the API?

Edit: I’ve uploaded my Overwolf logs if someone from TRN needs to take a look:

Hi,

The app currently does not work in Halo due to a recent game patch. We hope to get a fix this week.

Please note that Tracker Live supports some other games as well. You can see the actual service status only when you launch one of the supported games.

1 Like