Origin username not updating 24h after the change

Hello TRN staff and community, i’ve been searching for this particular “issue” on these forums already, and it seems i came across with a common problem as others, i changed my origin nickname, and if i search it, it won’t show up with the new one. I have linked both youtube, discord, origin and steam to my TRN aswell. the current origin nickname is “merthorn” (steam being immerthorn) but its stated in the search bar that you should always refer to the origin or psn/xbox nicknames instead. Thanks in advance

Hello @merthorn and welcome to the TRN forums.

Name changes have to go through a few different locations to fully update here on TRN. One of the TRN staff who is quite active on the forums explains this in detail below in a different, recent post:

(click the down arrow on the top right of the quote to fully expand the post, or click the title to go to the post directly)

Short answer: it can take a few days after a name change for everything to show up correctly.

Thank you @vindictivesmurf

Have a nice day

1 Like

@merthorn As above it can take quite some time to progress.

If you are still struggling in a couple of days ping me with your current and previous origin tag and also make sure you view this - Tracking your statistics with ApexTracker - FAQ - Apex Legends - Tracker Network