[Apex Legends] Can't link profile in the TRN app

As the title says, I can’t seem to link my profile in the TRN app for the Apex Legends section

When i tap on link profile it shows the pop up that says link platform

i already have my origin id linked

I’ve tried logging out and logging back in and also relinking the origin id

Not sure what to do here. Maybe just a bug with the app?

Edit: I’m so sorry, i didn’t realise there was a “Mobile App” category

@TurboDefender Hello and welcome to the TRN forums.

I’m not 100% sure if this is the case with Apex, but at least in the R6 portion of the app, if you search for your profile 3 times it will prompt you to “gain quick access” to your stats:

This isn’t necessarily a fix for the issue you’re experiencing and is more a “workaround”, but maybe it will work for you if you give it a shot?

2 Likes

Okay, thanks! I’ll try it and see if it works for some time.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for that. It worked :smiley:

I’d been racking my head for sometime before
this seems to solve it. But it definitely shouldn’t be like this. I hope the devs get around to solving it for real.

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s an odd one but luckily there is that workaround.

Have a good one! Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions/concerns.

@TurboDefender We’ve done a few updates to try and address this problem. Could you update the app and try again and tell us if anything has been fixed for you? Would be appreciated.

Hello. I am also experiencing the same issue with linking my account to the TRN app on the apex section where it takes me to an external browser to login which I do but that does not seem to then link to the app. The work around for does not seem to be working for apex