Cannot see 'Live Match' stats, nor use overlay commands - logs attached

Tried all troubleshooting steps.

Hi @brydos,

It looks like you still need to uncheck “Disable fullscreen optimization”. Could you make sure that it is unchecked please?

Disable fullscreen optimization, or uncheck the ‘disable fullscreen optimization’? As the option is already checked. I saw on another post you said that the live tracking is not working at the moment?

My apologies - disable fullscreen optimizations needed to be unchecked - in your ‘troubleshooting guide’ it doesn’t say to uncheck, so there was confusion - maybe retitle that? Thank you so much for your help though, all working!

You are right (you need to uncheck it), the title is a little bit confusing. I will update it here and in other topics, thank you.

I saw on another post you said that the live tracking is not working at the moment?

Yes. We expect to release a fix in a few days, it is a common situation after game updates.

Live tracking should be available again. Please let us know if it works for you now.

Hi LostBlood - after I followed the troubleshooting step you mentioned, live tracking was working for me anyways! Thank you for following up but I never had the issues as others described.

its not working for me

Same. I don’t see a “Live Match” tab at the moment.