So, I used to have my main Riot Games account linked to Tracker.gg to check my Valorant stats but then my friend came over and wanted to check his. So I signed out of my linked account and he signed into his but everytime I delete his account (or remove it from my linked accounts) and try to sign back into mine, it just automatically signs into his.
If there’s any troubleshooting I could do or any way to fix this, please let me know!
Hi @ACEDirections and welcome to the TRN forums.
Is it correct that you linked your friend’s Riot account to your TRN account to check the stats? If so, that isn’t necessary to look up profile information (additionally, your friend should ultimately create his own TRN account if he wanted to keep track of his stats, but that’s a separate conversation ). They can just do a lookup on https://tracker.gg/valorant/ using the Agent name and tag (ex: player#NA1).
In any case, it sounds like he’s still logged in through Riot on your computer, which is what is causing your TRN account to keep linking to his Riot account. You can rectify this by doing the following:
- Log into your TRN account on https://tracker.gg/
- Navigate to the Linked Accounts page and unlink the Riot account connection that currently exists
- Go to the Riot homepage and log out if your friend’s account is still logged in
- Log in with your credentials for your Riot account
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Log back into TRN and attempt to link your Riot account back to your TRN account
Below are the instructions for most major browsers on how to clear cache and cookies: