Could we see player level, instead of rank? (Apex Legends)

The app used to show player level. A lot of people don’t play ranked anymore, so it’s not really helpful when you show a bronze badge for a former diamond player who actually has 1000+ hours in the game.

It shouldn’t be more difficult to fetch a user level from the database than it is to fetch any other information, so couldn’t we get an option to choose which information to show about the players if you don’t want to revert back to the old setup that only showed the level?

Hi @Romet6,

Yes, I think we can add an option in the app settings to allow choosing either “Rank Score” or “Level”. I will let you know when we release this feature.

Thank you for your feedback.

1 Like

Hi @Romet6,

Most probably, we will release an update tomorrow (v1.4.4). You will see both ranks and levels for all players in your lobby:

When a match is about to end, you will also see the average level of alive players:

This option will be enabled for everyone by default (you will not need to change your settings). If you want to see “Rank Score” again, you will be able to easily change your preferences in the app settings:

Please let me know what you think.

Hi @LostBlood,

Thank you, this is perfect! I like that you ordered the player list by their level as well. This gives a much clearer picture of what kind of lobby you’re in.

We released the update, you will get it today during the day.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like