Epic stats not working

My stats are showing as N/A in the app, as well as for all other Epic accounts. Steam etc. work.

Hi @BarbaxX,

Could you give us a link to your profile on our website please?

Site works fine. It’s just the Overwolf app that doesnt work.

Could you send us your Overwolf logs to help us understand the problem please?

Most probably, Overwolf cannot detect Rocket League when you play with your EGS account.

The Tracker App does detect Rocket League. What I meant by “Steam etc. works”, I didn’t mean the game being launched via the steam client.

When I join a match with lets say 2 PSN, 1 XBOX, 1 Steam and 2 Epic players, the app will show the mmrs only for the non-Epic players (Epic players show as N/A). Like some request from the app to TRN is failing or sth…

What I can confirm that it definetly only applies to all epic users in a match and that it’s not my network blocking sth. I asked a friend to install the app and he sees the same issues.

My guess is that it’s some server issue, since it worked fine a few weeks ago and I havent updated the app in the meantime.

Thank you for the clarification, I see what you mean now. We will look into this issue and I will let you know once we have a fix released.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

@BarbaxX thanks for all the info. We tried to reproduce but without luck, works well so far. Can you please share your Overwolf logs with us? It will really help us out.

This is a guide on how to do it: [Guide] How to send your Overwolf logs

Thanks again.

I do not want to share any personal information like file paths, account information etc… I can provide you select log files you need. What specific logs do you need?

Is there a log file that lists the apps network requests? That would probably be most helpful.
I searched all logs for the mmr on my steam account (which displays normally in the app) but couldnt find anything. Does the app not log this kind of data?

This is what it looks like.

My friend who also sees this issue is a web developer and said he captured the apps traffic and said that there are 403 errors for the epic accounts. Not sure if that information is of any help to you.

Please share the content of the folder Apps/Rocket League Tracker from your logs. It contains only the information we received from the game client (there is no personal information).

We will also investigate why the Error 403 is happening.

^ The Tracker Logs.

Thank you. Now, we see that our server was blocking some requests from your Overwolf client. Please try to play another match and let us know if the issue is resolved.

Can confirm the issue is resolved. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, i have some troubles with my rocket league tracker. I cannot see my stats and i cannot open my rocket league tracker in the game.

Hi @Arzel_Cloud,

Please open Overwolf settings and make sure the overlay is enabled for Rocket League: