Evolve PC Giveaway!

Evolve PC Giveaway Presented by ADVANCEDgg x G1 x TrackerNetwork!

Evolve PC Giveaway Presented by ADVANCEDgg x G1 x TrackerNetwork

This promotion ends on May 10th, at 11:59 PM. One lucky grand prize winner will be drawn and announced on ADVANCEDgg’s Twitter page.

Prize(s):

• Grand Prize: 1 Evolve PC

Case: Phanteks Evolv Shift 2 Air
CPU: Ryzen 3600
MOBO: Fatal1ty B450 Gaming-ITX/ac (has wifi)
GPU: Radeon 5700xt
RAM: 16GB 3200mhz
Storage: 1TB NVME
PSU: Corsair SF450 80+ Gold PSU

I did a quick mockup of what this computer might look like on PCPartPicker if you’re interested.

How To Enter:

Click here to be taken to the entries page, and perform tasks that will grant you entries/chances to win! Tasks include visiting the sponsor’s webpages, following sponsors on socials, and signing up for sponsor newsletters.

(P.S. - Just posting for visibility since the same giveaway is referenced on the site. If this is unnecessary/unwanted, please just let me know and I’ll take it down!)

Last day to make entries towards the giveaway! Contest ends in 24 hours.

Click here to go to the giveaway page and earn entries to the drawing! Tasks include visiting the sponsor’s webpages, following the sponsors on socials, and signing up for sponsor newsletters plus a few entries for referring friends who earn entries as well.

Thanks again to ADVANCEDgg, G1 (Gamers First), and TRN for sponsoring this Evolve PC Giveaway! Best of luck to all entrants.