Gamer tag not showing up

I’ve been trying to get my gamer tag “TheVaryable” to show up all day, any help?

mine also isnt showing up “GrislyOregano13”

Hi @TheVaryable,

In some cases, it takes some to collect the data for a new profile. You can check your stats now:

https://tracker.gg/halo-infinite/profile/xbl/TheVaryable/overview

Hi @sycepkp,

Your stats should be available too:

https://tracker.gg/halo-infinite/profile/xbl/GrislyOregano13/overview

Mine also:

BelowCreationRG

@LostBlood if you dont mind looking into my stats as well please.

Hi @BelowCreation,

Unfortunately, your profile is currently unavailable. It usually takes some time to collect your stats and the only thing we can do is to wait a bit longer.

In addition to it, please make sure your stats are public:

I checked both on this site forum, and on the TRN site. I do not see a Settings tab to look under. I see GEO settings, and various premium settings however.

Also, I did get this to work briefly on the first day of Halo Infinite’s beta. Since then over a week ago, I have not been able to view my profile. I have been playing hundreds of matches over the course of this time, so I am curious as to how long it takes to collect the stats. Please advise!

Picture related: Last Match I played

@LostBlood Any further advice, or screenshots to direct me would be appreciated! Thank you

Your profile is partly available now:

I checked both on this site forum, and on the TRN site. I do not see a Settings tab to look under. I see GEO settings, and various premium settings however.

You need to check the game settings.

Hello. I am also having issues with my GT not showing up. My privacy settings are shared and I have played plenty of games. The weird thing is before the Halotracker update my account was verified and easily able to search. Please help.

Gamertag: xoxKrYsTaLxox

I am having the same issue as you guys

My settings have never been off share and was working fine then out of no where i can’t even find my profile

Gamertag : Throwback
Xbox

Yeah having the same issue you were able to search up my GT with no issue a few days ago and now you can’t search up my GT, my stats haven’t been properly updated and i’m not appearing on the Infinite leaderboards.
GT Brother Ancient - Xbox

@LostBlood any help would greatly be appreciated.

@LostBlood

Please, same issue, please look into it!!

Gamertag: Throwback
Xbox

Cant see my page, both my settings are set to share…

Hello, same problem for me, I followed every steps but I can’t see my halo infinite stats: GT is oMathilda

My gamertag, SavageCanuck91 does not show up either

Most of your profiles should be available now:

xoxkrystalxox: xoxkrystalxox's Profile Overview - Halo Infinite Tracker

Brother Ancient: Brother Ancient's Profile Overview - Halo Infinite Tracker

Throwback: Throwback's Profile Overview - Halo Infinite Tracker

oMathilda: oMathilda's Profile Overview - Halo Infinite Tracker

If you do not see your profile in the list above, please make sure your nickname is correct or try to search for your stats later (in some cases, profiles become available within 1-2 days).

Hello

My GT is not available for search…had no problem checking stats past couple weeks. Hasn’t been functioning the last 72 hours.

Sgt Samson

Thank you