How to remove ads when I already have premium on TRN

I bought premium on TRN for R6 tracker but when I pull it up on my pc it still has ads and wants me to pay for premium again to remove them. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hi @WhiskeyMedic20,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account settings and it looks like you still need to link your Uplay profile on this page (this is how the app will detect your Premium membership):

https://thetrackernetwork.com/manage/social

Remember to sign in with your Tracker Network account and search for your stats to make sure that your Premium membership is visible on the website:

If you have any questions, please let me know.

1 Like

So I have to have a separate TRN account and premium membership for every Ubi account I have?! Why can’t I just sign into the desktop application with my TRN credentials? Wouldn’t that make an infinite times more sense? Especially since Ubi removed the custom profile pic feature? Using your current verification method requires me to sacrific my grandfathered in profile pic. That’s not cool. I kinda want my $3 back to be honest. I didn’t realize signing in was going to be such a hassle.

Hi, it is possible to link your Ubisoft account to your TRN account without changing the avatar. You’re shown an option to link via Twitch too, I’ve attached a guide below if that helps. Unfortunately Ubisoft doesn’t provide a method for 3rd parties to verify ownership of accounts, does add a little hassle, totally with you.

As for being able to link multiple Ubisoft accounts to your TRN, this isn’t supported for multiple reasons right now. Allowing users to sign into the desktop application with your Premium TRN account is something we will add soon though.

Just an FYI, you have access to Premium support, this is our forum. If you’re requesting your money back, you’ll need to contact support here: Tracker Network Contact Us

I’m just frustrated, I’d rather it just work. It’s a nice service for us uber nerds; however, the ads are a tax on performance for those of us with middling rigs.

I’ve tried the Twitch method. It is also not working.

I’ll contact support.

Thanks

It’s worth adding that your twitch username and display name also need to be the same. That can cause the method not to work.