I cannot sign in to the right account

Recently I downloaded the app and put in the wrong Riot information. Since then I’ve been trying to find out how to sign out to put the right information in, does anyone know where I can find this?

Hey @Chefbaxter, can you please login with your right Riot account on the site? It should fix the issue on the app.

I have the same issue, I logged in with the right Riot account but the app is still showing the information about the other one
I tried to uninstall/reinstall but it doesn’t work
How can I clear the app cache/temp files/data in order to reinstall it ? Maybe this will work

try clearing your browsing data from that day! it should reset it.

1 Like

Hi im having the same issue but when i log into the account i want to link it to it says 'An error occurred (unknown)
This account has no Valorant stats, please try logging in under a different account.

Redirecting…’ and just stays there

Hi @FatDosser,

Could you send us your Riot ID (username#1234) and show a screenshot of this error please?

I’m having the same problem. In the app, I can’t find a place or a button to log out of the already signed in account. And in the Tracker website I’m logged on the right account. Do I have to reinstall to solve this problem?

Hi @nagazera,

The app should detect your new profile and replace your old one automatically. Have you tried to play a match after switching profiles while the app is active? If it does not help, please follow the instruction below to collect some technical information (logs) to help us understand the problem:

1. Play a match in Valorant.
  2. Minimize the game after the match.
  3. Right-click on the Overwolf icon in the system tray.
  4. Click on the “Support” button.
  5. Click on the “Create logs zip” button.
  6. Upload the file and share it with us.

You can upload your logs on dropmefiles.com and share a link here. However, it would be better if you create a new topic on this forum and share the link there:
https://feedback.tracker.gg/c/valorant-tracker/valorant-tracker-app/6

when I click login it just automatically signs me in with my other account how can I switch it to my main account?

Yeah same here with me I can’t sign out of a account into my account.

If you have this issue in the app, please click on this button to remove your current account from the app. You will need to join a match to detect your new account automatically.

If you are required to make your profile public but you cannot sign in with your new account, please open the official Valorant website (VALORANT: Riot Games’ competitive 5v5 character-based tactical shooter), log in with your current profile again and sign out of it to be able to sign in with your new account in the app.

Hi, I am having the same issue that FatDosser is having. My Riot ID is CamNewtonLuvLoli#4412.

i have the same problem of the accounts but that button doesnt show anymore and im not being able to putting the correct account.

Hi, i also cannot put my account public.
,This valo account has no stats,
What can i do?

can i get some help on my post please, like why does it take money to get actual help on this site? I need to link my origin and i can’t