I don’t show up on any leaderboards

I have checked every single leaderboard I would be on and I am not on there, I have followed the proper steps to do so and it doesn’t work.

Example, I went to the leaderboards for Season 9 Kills as Wraith, I have 127 so far. I checked the leaderboards where others have 120 kills and I am missing. (My user is RuffNboy)

Unfortunately 130~ kills as Wraith this season wouldn’t have you in the top 1000 wraith players this season.

1000 players have over 1300 ‘Wraith Season 9 Kills’ right now.

Are you possible looking at a different leaderboard?

All Platforms Season 9 Kills Leaderboard - Apex Legends Tracker

my name and my friends name dosen t shwo up at all even though i created an account and i have 1000+ on revenant

Send me a screenshot of your in-game account and i’ll do some digging for you.

Make sure you have the correct trackers on :slight_smile:

I’m having the same problem too, I have 516 season 9 kills on wattson and yet I still don’t show up on the leader boards I also have the right trackers on

What’s your platform and ID i’ll take a look for you.

Thanks

1 Like

I play on xbox and my gamertag is Wattson TNC

Im having the same issue. I have 1041 S9 Arena kills, 252 S9 arena wins, and 431k S9 damage as FUSE, which would make me #2 for all XBox players in the USA but i do not show up on the Regional Leaderboard for ANY of these stats.

Hi; you’re showing correctly on the LB here.

Thank you : Xbox Season 9 Kills Leaderboard - Apex Legends Tracker

Hello i am experiencing the same thing i have at least 440 kills for season 10 on PlayStation and i dont appear on it my friend does and he has less kills than me! Help!

Hello? Anyone there???

Hi i have the same problem for arenas. I have 701 kills on bloodhound and I’m not there on the leaderboard

I have the same problem. I look for my name in Ecuador leaderboards by RP but there’s a lot of players with less points on the leaderboards but I don’t appear there :frowning: can u help me please? Below is my actual RP and player ID

you don’t have a country set on your profile

Hi @AroelE96,

Please link your Apex Legends profile to your Tracker Network profile on this page:

https://thetrackernetwork.com/manage/social

Then, update your country on this page:

https://thetrackernetwork.com/manage/geo

If everything is correct, you will see your country flag in your Apex Legends profile. Please note that it will take some time to update your placements in regional leaderboards (from a few hours to a couple of days).

Thanks for your help, but I tried many times to link the account and it says “Error Adding Plataform” and yes, I linked three (not just 2) accounts: youtube, discord and twitter.

Update: it works now, thanks. I also added the geo location on my account and the flag is showing. Still not showing up on country leaderboards but I guess it’s updating so may take a couple hours. Thank you :slight_smile:

Correct. Your country flag is visible now and you only need to wait a bit while our services are updating placements in leaderboards.

I also am not showing up on the ash kill leaderboard I currently have 912 kills and I’m United States ima above most people but it doesn’t show

Im having the same issue I should be #10 AUSTRALIA caustic for kills and 2nd for finishers… I can’t find it on regional nothing with my name