Live Tracking is not working - Logs Attached

Hello… My PC is a AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 16GB ram GTX 1660 Super GPU. I can’t open the app using hotkeys while i am in the game and the app doesn’t show any live info about the live lobby. it says to Join A Match, even when I am in a match. Do I need to run the app as admin or Do i need to set priority to high from the task manager? Please tell me how to attach logs. I created the log zip file. but there is no button here to attach a zip file. the upload button here only supports for images. PLEASE HELP

Hi @TechieASMR,

Please upload your logs on https://dropmefiles.com/ and send us a link to download.

live stats dont work for me either

hello… here is my log file.

Thank you, we will look into your logs and I will let you know if there is anything abnormal.

For now, please read these instructions and let us know if it helps:

1 Like

It’s the same as before. There are windows in the game, but they can’t find the match, and the real-time tracker doesn’t respond

When can we fix it? Now we can only check the rank of the team kDa. There is no previous ranking of individual kDa dangerous people. Of course, this is just a suggestion…

Unfortunately, it is still unclear why live tracking does not work for some people. Our partners from Overwolf are investigating this issue to enable live tracking in our app for everyone.

We are working on a new version of the app right now, you will be able to see both the best players and squads in Live Match separately. Hopefully, we will release it next week.

I don’t run the battle net as admin, but I run the moderwarfare game as admin, can that be a problem? because non of the troubleshooting methods work. if this work, this will help everyone to save a lot of time playing on hacker lobbies. which is a great thing…

Unfortunately, in-game features stopped working for everyone yesterday after the latest Warzone update. We expect to fix the issue during the next few days.

I will contact you in this topic with further instructions once in-game features are back.

OK… Thank you very much…

Live tracking is back, please let us know if it works for you now.

We also made various improvements in Live Match, you should be able to see both players and squads separately now.

it does not work for me I have tried it several times and do all the steps and nothing