My TRN is constantly getting network loading errors

Hi guys,i need some help, my TRN and TRN Overlays often has network loading errors, occasionally it shows the correct Stats, but most of the time it fails to load.I currently live in Beijing, China, with good internet access.Can open other websites’ pages normally (except those blocked by the Great Firewall), but it takes about a minute of waiting time to open tracker.gg’s pages to fully load them (sometimes it takes longer or even the pages load incorrectly)I hope guys can provide some solutions to this problem, I’d appreciate it!(Sorry for my poor english)

(In picture shows “Updationg Stats…”“Loading Stats”“Network Error”“timeout of 0 ms exceeded”)

Hi @Abraham511,

Sorry for late response. Could you clarify please if you are experiencing a similar issue on other websites based and operating primarily in the USA?

We are using third party service provides (e.g., Cloudflare) and they block users from China for suspicious activity by mistake sometimes. Unfortunately, it is difficult to confirm right now whether this is the reason.