Name Change - Don't See Settings

Hi!

I have Tracker Network Premium mostly because I love what the site does and want to support it. However, I changed my ign in Fortnite to “eifie メ” from “soul is sleepy” and can no longer see things like my connected twitch, tracker premium status, etc. ( https://fortnitetracker.com/profile/all/eifie%20メ )Which is odd because I have done name changes before and haven’t had this issue. I have already relinked my Epic account after switching names and tried it a few times.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? I sent a premium support request a couple days ago and haven’t seen a response, unless I am looking in the wrong spot for it.

Thanks so much!

Soul

(PS. Just tried to unlink so I could leave it unlinked for a few minutes and then relink to see if it fixes it, but now an error is showing and it won’t allow me to unlink?)

Hi @SoulUNLEASHED,

Thank you for your message. It usually takes some time to update profile settings and I can see your socials now. Do I get it right that the issue has been resolved for you?

why is my name not updated on fortnite tracker. Why is it showing my previous name?