No stats showing

I am able to find myself by looking up my old origin (badas7751 Cringey I know but I was young) but it does not have any of my stats, just my rank and that is all. I have claimed the profile and linked everything possible but no stats on characters or anything. Also, I have changed my username on origin and in game so i am not sure if that affects it but it is Nitemare64.

Hi @Nitemare64 and welcome to the TRN forums!

If I’m understanding you correctly, you’d like to track your account named “Nitemare64”? If so, all you need to do is claim it and link it to your profile.

With having changed your username recently, this can sometimes cause a delay in getting the data to your correct account. Just be sure to keep the tracker website open while you play so it can collect and aggregate data more accurately.

If your account name was changed from “badas7751”, you’ll want to unlink that account and only link your new account.

For the record, I do see the same behavior on your old profile name on Tracker: only the rank and level, no match history or anything like that. I think this behavior is consistent with name changes as you’re not continuing to play matches “on” that account any longer.

Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out should you have any questions or concerns.

– Smurf

Edit: grammar

Hello, thank you for replying. So the Badas7751 account still shows on the tracker but I am not able to find my Nitemare64 account after switching my Origin username. Also, the badas7751 account now has the “claim profile” button again as that is no longer my origin name so I no longer have any account linked. Is it possible for someone to force change that account to my new username so it will match and I can claim it or create the account under my new username?

Also, if I am understanding you correctly, match history and all the other info that goes along with the tracker will start to show up and build if I play with the website open in the background?