No tracking in Season 11

I noticed the app stop tracking stats after Season 11 was released.

Hi @KrazyDawg,

We are currently working on a new season support. Please note that is is a common situation in Apex Legends and it usually takes several days to update internal systems.

Okay, but I hope you know that even though the app status shows that all features are online, it’s actually still not working. It gets some information from the very first match and then shows the same teammates and opponents for all following matches, just with a disconnected icon next to the name. I tried restarting the game and app and the same thing happened again.

By the way, it would be good if we could reset the app when it breaks (as it often does during a long gaming session) without having to restart the whole game. I’m not sure why it gets stuck on an old player list and stops updating it until you restart the game, but perhaps there is some possible easy fix for it…

Hi @Romet6,

Thank you for your report, we are investigating the issue now.

1 Like

Thanks! Looks like the key problem right now is that names aren’t being cleared from the list at the end of the match. Would be great if there was a way to do it manually somehow.