Not revealing anonymized players

After the new update in VALORANT and the new update/fix for this app, the app doesn’t show anonymized players anymore. Before the update, the app would show the players’ names in the Live Match tab. It was a pretty cool feature and in high elo lobbies it could help with guessing how the enemies would play. Is it a bug that it’s not showing anymore or was it removed? And if it is bug plz fix

Hi @TheNoobInTesting,

Thank you for your report, we are currently analyzing the situation. I will let you know when we have more information (most probably, we will get it next week).

Most probably, Riot Games made this decision to prevent apps from getting real nicknames. There is currently no way to get stats of such players as well due to technical limitations. Hopefully, there will be a solution in the future.

So it will come back eventually?

We will not be able to show nicknames anymore, but we hope we will be able to get stats of such players at some point.

So no chance of it coming back ever again? :frowning:

Also, on the website, how do I see my highest rank in each act? I see my peak from lifetime and the act it was in, but whenever I look at the results from previous acts in the competitive tab it shows the rank i ended on and not the highest I achieved.

So no chance of it coming back ever again?

Overwolf apps must follow decisions of game developers. As of now, revealing nicknames does not seem possible.

Also, on the website, how do I see my highest rank in each act? I see my peak from lifetime and the act it was in, but whenever I look at the results from previous acts in the competitive tab it shows the rank i ended on and not the highest I achieved.

We use your match history to detect your highest rank across all acts. However, as far as I know, we do not detect your highest rank for each act separately.