How exactly does a 10-3 CASUAL game get tracked as a 12-11 game IN A CASUAL game, can somebody please give a straight answer on why this happens or exactly how this happened because this extremely pisses me off
First of all, please do not create new topics every time the same issue happens. Always provide more information in the existing ones. As of now, there are three other topics already (Does anybody else's stats get padded or is it just me?, According to the site I died 11 times in one casual match, How exactly do i die 8 times in 1 casual match?). New topics about this issue will be removed, please continue the discussion here.
Now, in order to help us understand the reason why it happens, please do the following:
- Open your profile on our website https://r6.tracker.network/
- Take a screenshot of your overall stats in your profile (we need to see at least your kills and deaths).
- Play only one match and take a screenshot of the match results in-game.
- Wait some time to update your stats on our website.
- Take a screenshot of your overall stats in your profile again (we need to see how your stats changed).
- Take a screenshot of a new match in your match history.
If this issue happens, please send us the requested screenshots. Otherwise, please follow the instruction above again.
See this is what im talking about, 2-1 gets translated to 3-4 by your site
@CapWebsite are you doing anything odd like leaving games half way through etc? I cannot reproduce the odd results you are getting in match history. Please read through LostBlood’s instructions again, we need to see your overall kills/ deaths BEFORE and AFTER your match with the odd results. Thanks