Order the leaderboards by country

Please, let order the leaderboards by country. It´s very necessary. For example, if i want to know the uk players qualyfied to next round

Hi,

You can filter all leaderboards by country/region however the country section is under maintenance right now so may not be accurate.

We’re working on a fix

Hi!
How can i do it?
I don´t find this option

Thank you!

When logged into the site head to the leaderboards link; on the right hand side you will see a filters box you can mess with :slight_smile: : Fortnite Leaderboards: Global Leaderboards - Wins (fortnitetracker.com)

Hi @marcosrc96,

Do you mean leaderboards for Fortnite Events? Why do you think it might be useful?

Hi @LostBlood
Yes, I mean leaderboards for Fortnite Events. When someone see a leaderboard is relevant for him the players of his country, because they usually are the players he knows.
I want to know for example how many players of my country are qualified to next round when i see a leaderboard.
Thank you!

Some news about it?

Thank you!

Hi @marcosrc96,

As far as I know, we do not have plans to add country leaderboards for Fortnite Events right now because of some technical limitations. Hopefully, we will be able to do it at some point in the future.

Hi @LostBlood
Thank you for your answer. I think its a very necessary feature. I mean only a filter that shows players for one country. If i want to be shown uk players in the event it would be:
1 UK XXX, XXX AND XXX
12 UK XXX, XXX AND XXX
23 UK XXX, XXX AND XXX
38 UK XXX, XXX AND XXX
In this way i can see the players qualified to next round from my country. I think is not a very complex upgrade
Thank you, i hope this feature will be able soon