Peak Rank is not what it should be?

I have 2 d1 triangle in episode 2 act 2 but it says my peak rank is p3? I know it’s whatever but I’m just wondering why

Hi @MochiDonut,

There are various technical limitations preventing us from getting your real peak rank in some cases. Please read below how we identify your peak rank in Valorant:

Current rating is based on the last rating the player has entered a match with. Therefore, promotions and demotions will usually be delayed by one match. We also only collect recent matches. If you’re new to the site we may have missed old matches.

The above doesn’t apply to Immortal rating and above, where the rating is updated from Riot’s official leaderboards, usually once an hour. Rating changes happening between updates are generally lost forever.

Remember that “anonymizing” your leaderboard placement in-game will also stop us from tracking the exact rank. Your rating will show up as just “Immortal” or “Radiant”.

so it’s not possible to show my peak rank from episode 2?

Unfortunately, we cannot update it manually and there is no way to access the data to update it automatically.

1 Like