R6 Tracker doesn't hide my previous usernames?

not sure if its supposed to hide it from others or for me but nothing happens when i press the hide aliases button

It usually takes a few minutes after clicking hide that your aliases disappear. If they aren’t hidden now, click it again and wait ~10 minutes.

Hi how can i remove or hide my Past Aliases from r6 tracker site please give me a link I couldn’t find it

Hi, please make sure you have your platform linked to your TRN account. You’ll know if your were successful when a blue tick appears on your profile. Next, navigate to your public account page with all your stats, previous aliases etc. Underneath the previous aliases should be an option to hide them. Thanks

Hi please send screenshot for me from the hide button I checked there is no hide button under my old alias in alias history also i connected my platform to my account and visit my gaming profile but I couldn’t find any hide button

1. Make sure you are logged in to the connected TRN account
  2. Make sure you have correctly verified ownership, make sure the blue tick is present
  3. Hide alias button will appear here.

when i hide my old names, can they be re-enabled to show again? And if it is possible, how can it be done?

Hi, no, you cannot currently “un-hide” old aliases. I don’t have any more info at the moment, apologies.

hello, I accidentally hid my nicknames on the tracker, how do I get them back?

i linked my account and waited a while i still don’t get the blue check next to my name

Does it have to be linked trough Ubisoft or can I link my console accounts?

Ich erhalte keinen blauen Haken und das schon seit über einem Jahr. Der Schmutz ist ein Scam. Habe den Eindruck da man das nur vom PC aus machen kann und nicht am Handy. Solltet endlich mal Stellung dazu beziehen