Seeing Ads after purchase

I’m still seeing ads after purchase, The only reason I purchased premium is to avoid ads, and if you cant provide that there is no reason to continue here. Fix it asap.

Hey, sorry about that.

What is your platform (only Origin is supported)? and your nickname?

Please make sure you linked your game account and that you are recognizd by the app.

I’m on steam. I have read the issues with the steam but it didn’t mention about the ads in the app. I have linked both origin and steam accounts. Thanks for reply.

Nikname: princeRogue

Hey @princeRogue. We are sorry that the information on our site was not complete in terms of ads in the app. We’ve added more details to avoid misunderstanding in the future.

However, since you have already purchased the Premium status on our website, you can still get your benefits if you launch Apex Legends using Origin, not Steam. Unfortunately, game developers have not provided APIs to link your Steam account on our website which is why Steam is not fully supported in the app yet.

If this is your Origin account: https://tracker.gg/apex/profile/origin/princeRogue/overview, please make sure you clicked on the “Claim Profile” button and linked your Origin account to your TRN account. Once it’s done, you should see a Premium Flair around your avatar (e.g. https://tracker.gg/apex/profile/xbl/tollis/overview).

Then, you should launch Apex Legends using Origin and the app will detect your Origin nickname (please note you may need to play a match in some cases to update your nickname).

Finally, close the game and restart the app to remove ads. In the future, when you launch the game from Origin, ads will not be shown in the app.

Please update your info regarding ads. I will be unsubscribing after this month as I no longer wish to play Apex in Origin just for the tracker. Like who in the right mind gonna do that. Anyway, thanks for the reply.

@princeRogue I’m sorry about that. It’s just that technically we can’t do that at the moment. Working on it though. If you wish to receive a refund, please let me know.

i am having the same issues. i cancelled my 1 year sub in less than 24 hours. i would like a refund.

I requested for refund on Paypal.