Tracking your statistics with ApexTracker - FAQ

Which platforms do you support?

All current platforms are supported.

If you are playing on the Steam client or the Nintendo Switch; the first time you load into Apex Legends you are forced to create and link an Origin ID; we require that you search this ID when looking for your account statistics. This is not something we have control over and at the present time do not support direct Steam Linking.

Origin/Playstation/Xbox users can simply search their respective ID/Gamertags on the home page.

Why are my stats inaccurate?

When it comes to Apex Legends we are very limited on what data is presented to us; if you have used any of our other sites you may be aware that a majority of game developers provide all of the data required for a great leaderboard site which allows us to present everything from Kills, KD to the distance your bullet traveled before hitting somebody without players having to follow specific methods to accurately update their profiles.

Unfortunately, when it comes to Apex Legends we can only ever see;

• The current Legend you are playing (Also known as the ‘featured legend’ in-game)
  • All three ‘Tracker’ slots for your currently selected Legend with some limitations
  • Your current ‘Ranked Points’ for the Ranked Battle Royale mode.
  • Your current ‘Arena Points’ for the Ranked Arenas mode.
  • Your global account level (Even after hitting the in-game cap of 500!)

What are the Tracker Limitations?

• All ‘Base’ Trackers are supported (If they launched with the game or a newly shipped legend they work! Kills, Damage, SMG kills, Legend abilities, etc. (All of these trackers ship with zero artwork on the background of the tracker)
  • All ‘Battle pass reward’ Trackers are supported (These are the trackers awarded to those who hit certain milestones within the battle pass system. Typically each legend will receive a Kills, Wins & Damage tracker in the theme of the battle pass. These are all supported.

Here comes the issue - ‘Limited Time/Collection Event/Special event trackers’ are not fully supported at this time. While we are doing our best to provide support for ALL of these trackers it’s very much a work in progress at the present time.

As an example below - On the left, these ‘trackers’ would be visible to us (Note the backgrounds) and the standard ‘trackers’ on the right would work fine!

My total accounts statistics are inaccurate?

As noted above we can only ever update one Legend at a time, and we cannot see your ‘account total’ statistics that are displayed in-game. If you wish to update your totals that will require players to update one Legend at a time with the appropriate trackers enabled.

My rank scores are not accurate?

Players are required to play a minimum of two games per split in the Ranked playlists for their RP/AP to update.

For the Arenas playlist, you are required to play at least 1 match after your 10 placement matches for your rank to show on site.

Why is my Arena Win Streak not showing?

We do support Arena Win Streaks however at the current time we can only see the data for those who did not unlock the limited edition variation of the win streak badge. The badge on the left of the below example is the standard tracker which we can trace, the ‘upgraded’ badge on the right is currently not trackable. This will be fixed.

My username won’t appear so can’t see my stats
My Stats are wrong and need to be updated
My name is not on the leaderboard
Apex tracker stopped working
Inaccurate stats
Im not being in the Leaderboard
Apex id link cant link or find my origin in the tracker please help
I can't find my apex account and Im not showing up on my country’s leaderboards
My Apex rank isn't correct and I'm not on the leaderboard
Apex stats not updating for legends
Can't Find my Account! (Apex Legends/Xbox)
Stats not tracking
Origin username not updating 24h after the change
Leaderboards and stats
Apex Legends Stats Not Working
This is not tracking my stats
My Apex rank isn't correct and I'm not on the leaderboard
Can't find apex account
Stats not showing up for account
Can't find apex account
Im not showing up on my country’s leaderboards
Apex tracker not working correctly
Cant find orgin account for apex
Basically all my stats on trn for apex is wrong
Apex account not showing on Regional Leaderboard
I don’t show up on any leaderboards
Damage stats incorrect
Stats not working AT ALL
Why am I not on the Apex Tracker?
Tracker not showing correct stats
Stats are old and won’t update
Help I can't find my account ;-;
No stats showing up besides my level
Apex stats wrong and outdated
Can't find apex account
My apex account stats have not updated in over a month
Can't find my name apex tracker
Xbox account Not showing up for Apex
My nickname is not updated in the tracker
My nickname is not updated in the tracker
Apex stats aren't tracking at all
Can't find profile on apex tracker
Username not showing up on Leaderboards
Why do I not show up on Apex Season kills leaderboards?
My stats will not show up on the leaderboard
Apex legends stats wrong on origin

How to link my origin account ?
i cannot link

MY stats are on here not completely accurate but when i look on the actual leaderboard im not on the list for example wraith kills for origin platform i dont see my name and im almost at 8k kills