TRN still private, PR reset back to 1200 from 4000+

I’ve tried support without help, so now I’m here.

For months I have tried to make my profile public multiple times to no avail. I have followed the directions on TRN many times to make public, I have unlinked and relinked Epic/Xbox/PSN. The first time I unlinked everything but Epic, my profile suddenly would sometimes show up when searched but my PR finally increased after weeks of playing with no change to the 1200 and went up to 4000+ after only a week or two. About 2 weeks ago I went to link my Xbox account again hoping it would make my stats public now and be able to show up on the PC TRN app in duos, and instead my PR reset to the bottom!

My husband and I play duos daily and his PR is at 4800+ and steadily increasing, and over the last 2 weeks since my PR sits at 1500 Solos and only 1268 in Duos AND now my profile shows up as Private/404 Not Found and says “Stats Unavailable” in the PC widget. WHY?!?!??! :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Hi; i’m in the process of reviewing via premium support - Look out for an email for quicker replies!