Unable to see stats for my account

When searching up my account, I get a page saying “404 SORRY, NO STATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE REQUESTED SEASON.” My tracker account is linked and connected to riot. Account name is Deus #zntsu

Hi @DrillaDZ,

Do you have a space at the end of your username? If so, this will be the reason for the error. We suggest you don’t use special/hidden characters or spaces in your username.

No. Its just Deus#zntsu. I had no problems seeing my stats before but now I can’t

Ah, see the problem now. Your account is private, but shows a strange error message as you’re on a Premier team, however not played a match.

Can you go to our homepage and click “Sign in with Riot ID”, rather than manually searching your username please. If you see issues, try again in an incognito browser. Let me know if you see any issues after that. Thanks.

Clicked “Sign in with Riot ID” and it directed me to the page saying "404 SORRY, NO STATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE REQUESTED SEASON.”

Tried it in incognito and after signing in, I get this page.

Sorry about the issues you’re seeing :frowning:

We’ll add this bug to our task list and get it sorted for you. I’ll try to message you back once the issue is fixed. Thanks

All good. Thanks for the help anyways.