Verification Siege

I linked all my Socials, my Siege name and I got (Twitter: 480 Followers, YouTube: 700, Twitch: 5600…)

I waited a few days now but I just don’t get verified

Afternoon,

I assume this is your profile? R6Tracker - Reaxys - Rainbow Six Siege Player Stats

You’ve obviously commented above that you’ve linked everything previously any chance you can show me a screenshot from the following page for review? Tracker Network - Manage Linked Accounts (thetrackernetwork.com)

Thank you

Everything looks to be verified correctly; do you have other issues here?

Try be as specific as possible and we’ll do our best to fix any concerns.

Thank you

Could you provide me with your Uplay name?

I dont have the check mark beside my PSN account, but I have it on my Ubi account. I mostly play on my PSN account. How can I get it there? @sgtfrankieboy … My PSN is UncleQueezy… Its checked in the settings.

If you link your PSN account to Discord, you can then relink discord to verify your PSN account. We don’t have a direct way of verifying your PSN atm.

I did, and there is still no check mark by my name

How we get the certification on r6 tracker in my profile like when i look others i see a certification

I have everything linked to my Tracker network and i still don’t have the coasta rica flag and the verified check mark? my gamertag on xbox is Wnho

Lmk.

Hi im trying to get verification mark and my socials under my account the only app it won’t let me link is Reddit

Hi, im having trouble linking twitter, youtube,twitch all worked fine, …Know why?

Hey support… i have the followig problem when i go on r6 tracker and search up for my psn account Nequza then its not verified but when i search for the ubisoft account Nequza its verified but has zero progress on it. Is this a bug or why is that so??