Visual Issue when running Tracker App with DirectX12

I seem to have this visual glitch when trying to use the Fortnight Tracker App, I’ve narrowed it down to playing the game in DirectX12, if i change it to DX11 it displays fine however i’m unable to play the game in DX11 due to the performance issues, is there anything else that i can do that might fix this issue while still letting me play in DX12
https://imgur.com/a/9xbUgyF

Processing: glitch.png…

Hi @benny132,

Thank you for your report. We will verify the issue internally and I will let you know if there is anything you can do right now to fix it.

Could you send us your logs please? You can skip the steps 1-4 in the guide:

In addition to it, could you check what happens when you press Ctrl + Tab in-game? This hotkey opens the Overwolf client interface, do you see the same issue there?

Hello i’ve uploaded the files to DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service

also yes pressing CTRL+TAB does show the same inverted colour issue on the Overwolf Client Interface

Thank you. I sent your logs to Overwolf for review. I will let you know if they identify the issue.

Hi @benny132,

We received a message from Overwolf. They were able to reproduce this issue and they are working on a fix. Most probably, it will be released by the end of May or slightly later.

1 Like

Update:

Overwolf released an internal build for testing today and it includes a fix for the issue you described:

Overwolf windows no longer have visual artifacts when running Fortnite using DirectX 12 on AMD Graphics Cards.

Most probably, they will release it for everyone in 2-3 weeks. If you wish to test it now, you can download the Overwolf client for developers on this page (make sure you received v0.198):