Warzone Tracker Live Match not working at the moment

I saw streamer using it yesterday and it worked fine. What is going on?

1 Like

the maintenance cannot be done offline while the feature is still running? and apply the changes after finishing the maintenance?
I hope to see the live match feature again and hope that it is not blocked by warzone.

1 Like

the only reason I downloaded this app is because of the Live Match tracker stats. it really helps us to avoid hackers in the lobby.

1 Like

Can we have an update? I’m paying for a Premium version and am not getting to use the service. Thanks.

1 Like

Will the feature be available again??

1 Like

@LostBlood When is the live function back? Can you tell us the date when the Warzone Tracker App Live Function is back? Thanks for your work.

1 Like

Yeah same paid and not only do I have ads still its aint working

make it paid and we will subscribe

5 days at least and no update? what kind of maintenance can you do that you have zero time table?

exactly, thats what im saying

1 Like

this isnt looking good boys, live tracker suddenly going down and no updates AT ALL, this can only mean one thing… Reminds me of something I’ve seen already with another live tracker.

1 Like

exactly what I was wondering as well. seems more like a shut down then maintenance when they cant even respond with a hint of a time table. That or they just don’t care about the people spending money.

Sir, can you please give us any update, dont be like activision that never keep their costumers updated on what’s going on.

1 Like

Please read my latest response in this topic:

We are actively working on resolving issues with the app and we will share some news as soon as we can.

3 Likes

thank you very much your effort is really appreciate, sorry for asking insistently but somehow i didnt found your answer before.
thanks again for the kindness of linking it into this thread.
Best Regards

It was just posted a few hours before your comment.

ya i want my money back, this is so stupid, i signed up specifically for the live match, not a match recap, i can go to wzstats or regular codtracker to see this after a match. WE NEED LIVE MATCH TRACKER

literally called it three days ago, what a shame… no reason to use this tracker anymore.

1 Like