So 2 days before the s14 launch i changed my origin name and i had an issue with stats not displaying correctly despite changing my conneceted origin username in the website’s settings. Since then i changed it back to my original and rn uts still not properly showing my stats. My current legend switches from not being displayed to straight up showing 50 times less kills then what i have (exaggeration). No changes to the banners have been made before or after changing my nickname. Meanwhile the windows app is just straight up not working. Im using only old evebt trackers that the system would recognise.
Thank you in advance!