I don’t show up on any leaderboards

you don’t have a country set on your profile

Hi @AroelE96,

Please link your Apex Legends profile to your Tracker Network profile on this page:

https://thetrackernetwork.com/manage/social

Then, update your country on this page:

https://thetrackernetwork.com/manage/geo

If everything is correct, you will see your country flag in your Apex Legends profile. Please note that it will take some time to update your placements in regional leaderboards (from a few hours to a couple of days).

Thanks for your help, but I tried many times to link the account and it says “Error Adding Plataform” and yes, I linked three (not just 2) accounts: youtube, discord and twitter.

Update: it works now, thanks. I also added the geo location on my account and the flag is showing. Still not showing up on country leaderboards but I guess it’s updating so may take a couple hours. Thank you :slight_smile:

Correct. Your country flag is visible now and you only need to wait a bit while our services are updating placements in leaderboards.

I also am not showing up on the ash kill leaderboard I currently have 912 kills and I’m United States ima above most people but it doesn’t show

Im having the same issue I should be #10 AUSTRALIA caustic for kills and 2nd for finishers… I can’t find it on regional nothing with my name

I do not show up on leaderboards either I should be on there I was last season and now it won’t pop up

@MGM-0013 Link me your profile please; also ensure you have the correct trackers on: Tracking your statistics with ApexTracker - FAQ - Apex Legends - Tracker Network

@Cheekbeater7 Link me to your account + which leaderboards are you looking at?

Thank you

Same issue #2 Ash for kills in Canada on xbox and I swithed my name and no longer appear on the leaderboard…I’ve updated my geo settings multiple times to no success

I dont show on any either shouldbe #7 wattson for pistol kills US and i have doneeverything and i dont show

@l_deus_l Current and previous gamertag?

@Sycotix

Platform?
Username?

thank you

my old gamertag is “Deussaint” new one is “l deus l6813” but neither pop up…

Hello, I am having an issue as well. I have 2,276 kills on Crypto. I am not showing on the regional leaderboard for the US even though I have my geo location set up. Could you look into this for me? My tag is LoganEv417 on PlayStation.

So I have about 18k kills on valk I have my steam linked and geo on for a while now but still don’t show up on leaderboards

Should be #116 in NA for XBOX seer kills but even though I’ve updated my geo locations and everything I’m only shown on global leaderboards

i have the same problem i cant found my nickname in the italian and other leaderboards, i don’t know why, i have the desktop app and my account on the site (and my account ea and my account steam) (i lounch the game by steam)

Hey, im not on the leaderboard for Ash Season 19 kills. I have 657 kills for Ash this season and im not on the leaderboard when i should be in 51 place.
My gt is SkysGrove on xbox.