Development Proposal and Premium Features for R6 Tracker App

Hello R6 Tracker Team,

As a long-time player of Rainbow Six, I’ve been using the R6 Tracker app and I must say it significantly enhances my gaming experience. However, I have some suggestions for improvements that I believe would benefit both users and the application itself.

Here are my suggestions:

+1, +2, +3, +4, +5 Kill Recording Option: As users, we often want to keep track of our in-game achievements. However, individually recording each kill can be cumbersome and space-consuming. Therefore, adding an option to select a specific number of kills would greatly improve the user experience.

YouTube Upload Option: Providing a YouTube upload option for Premium users would encourage more interaction among players. Users could directly upload their clips to YouTube from the app, making it easier to share with friends and the community.

These suggestions would not only provide more value to your users but also incentivize them to subscribe to the Premium version, knowing that they’re supporting the development of the app while gaining access to these exclusive features.

I hope you consider these features as they would undoubtedly improve the R6 Tracker app and motivate users to become Premium subscribers.

Best regards,
Mertcandanzz

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions. We already plan to allow further customization on video highlight capture, however can’t give you an ETA at the moment.

As for uploading to YouTube, I’m guessing the aim is to share clips with friends easily, without having to deal with discord file size restrictions? In the future, we plan to give users the option to store the clip on our servers and get a share link easily.