Fort lost streak

Today Fortnite has an update and servers are offline for the whole day and I will lose my streak cause of that ( 17 days )

@Jonex.o just following up. Did you lose your streak or did our mitigation work? (You should see a streak shield applied on the day if you weren’t able to earn XP for that day.)

Hey @Loch

My streak also dropped from 161 to 122.
Just letting you know.

Thank you!

Hmm. I suspect this has to do with the daylight savings time transition. Because of the length of your streak, some of your XP entries were entered before we started recording the timezone with each entry, so some of those other XP entry times are calculated based on your current timezone (as a fallback for when we didn’t record the timezone), which changes based on DST. I’ll see what we can do to address this, possibly backfilling a lot of timezone information for old XP entries. Rest assured that information is not lost, but it may take us some time to come up with a solution to get your streak back up to the correct number.

1 Like

Got it.
Thank you. I’m going for the 365 badge.
I know this isn’t the first time this has happened but you always take care of it so I’m not worried. I appreciate you.

-Mountain

This issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you are still impacted. Thanks.

1 Like