GLITCH I placed #5,365 in the NAE SypherPK Icon Cup but it's not showing up on my Fortnite Tracker

I tried contacting Fortnite Tracker but turns out I have to be premium lol. So hopefully they read this for bug fixes.
I did the NAE SypherPK Icon Cup on 9/21/2022 and when both me and my duo go to our events on Fortnite Tracker for NAE it doesn’t show the tournament. We also just recently did the NAE Zero Build Quick Cup today and that’s not showing up and we placed around 1,100. Here’s proof in the photo.
I’ve changed my username but my other events with my old name are still there. I was Lampbtw now I’m Lamp Haunts You. And I changed it before today’s cup.
I even have it on All Events so it’ll show more than just my PR events.

I also placed in the Chica NAW Zero Build tournament awhile ago and for some reason that’s not showing up, either. It was with a different person. The only thing that shows up on the NAW page is a Tournament of Power which I only did for NAE.

Here’s my Fortnite Tracker. Lamp Haunts You - Events - Fortnite Tracker
Here’s where I placed in the SypherPK tournament. SypherPK Icon Cup in NA East: Session 1 - Competitive Events - Fortnite Tracker

The Zero Build tournament. Zero Build Quick Cup in NA East: Session 8 - Competitive Events - Fortnite Tracker
The Chica cup. Chica Cup in NA West: Session 1 - Competitive Events - Fortnite Tracker