I have a ban showing on my account even though im not banned

my gamertag is “i967” on uplay and theres been a ban showing on my account since 2023, im not actually banned though as you can see from my games played this season, please remove it from my profile if possible.

picture of me ingame this season

@i967 Hi,

We do not remove bans unless Ubisoft has confirmed directly that another user’s account was stolen/hijacked and then used for malicious activity OR a ban was applied in complete error (Such as a false positive)

In the last few months, we have seen a significant spike in player bans as cheat detection improved within Rainbow 6. This, in turn, led to more users asking us to remove their ban history.

In most cases, the first ban of an account is a temporary ban for seven days; after those seven days, you could play again. (Basically a warning) - While the game will allow players to keep using their account, we would still leave the ban notice within the account history as it is accurate 99.9% of the time.

If you request that we remove your ban history, please provide evidence of your account login activity and chat records with Ubisoft for that period.

You can send these to me directly