Incorrect Rank Reporting

Hi, on my profile il-1, my peak rank for Dread Factor was incorrectly reported as Platinum 1 when I did reach Emerald V on my last game of the season which I won to reach Emerald V. For proof, I have attached the image below with a screenshot of my profile (il-1, the i is capitalized) and a screenshot with the Emerald charm for Dread Factor. If possible, could my peak rank be updated on my R6Tracker profile? The MMR doesn’t matter to me, it can be the lowest part of Emerald V (3500), just want the icon updated at least.
Thanks!

Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do. Ubisoft changed the way their API works, we can no longer update past season stats. We can’t manually change stats either.

To prevent the issue from happening in the future, you have a few options:

1. You need to visit your profile(s) on our site after you’ve finished playing for the season.
  2. Visit your profile(s) on our site just before the next season begins. You can get reminders by joining our Discord, following us on X(Twitter) & turning on notifications.
  3. TRN Premium will automatically keep your account updated, just link your Ubisoft account to your TRN Premium account.