Live Match not working in Warzone

I see the “Service Status” and the settings button is back, but the live match still not working and the widget not showing up!

Could you send us your Overwolf logs please? We are getting more similar reports now and would like to understand the issue.

logs:
uplood.ir/67Hi

Thank you. At the moment, we have two possible options for you to fix this issue:

1. Run Overwolf as an administrator.
  2. Open the Battle.net shortcut properties and make sure that “Run this program as an administrator” is disabled.

Some other possible solutions are available on this page:

Please let us know if it helps.

Thanks for reply, but still not working.

Hi @pcreeper,

Could you try again please? Overwolf released some fixes for Warzone, and we hope that Live Match works now.

Hi @LostBlood,
After the update, I tried again and it’s still not working.

So there is no way to solve the issue!?

Another update was released a few hours ago, could you try again please? If it works now, you will be able to see both players and squads in Live Match:

I tried reinstalling the new release (0.8.0), but still not showing the widget inside the game, and still my profile not detected via the app.
Also, the app keeps showing “The app features not available in the Fullscreen mode” but it’s not in fullscreen mode!

Do you have Warzone as your game version in the launcher?

If so, Overwolf recommends to check these two settings:

1. Enable overlay: Overlay Troubleshooting: Overwolf Support
  2. Uncheck “Disable fullscreen optimization”: Overlay Troubleshooting: Overwolf Support

If nothing helps, please try to uninstall Overwolf and install it again using the link below:

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/app

1 Like

I did as you wrote, it’s not working at all.

Bonjour meme probléme pour moi j’ai rentré mon id activision sa trouve mon profil mais impossible de trouver les games en live une solution ??! C’est trés chiant sa marche pour mon ami mais pas pour moi…

Hi @zlat,

Have you tried to follow our instructions?

don t work live match for me

After a while finally, the live match starts to work today, I just don’t know why!?
It made my fps a little bit lower(10fps on avg), also it causes to my game be very laggy!
I don’t know is it worth or not, I’m just not going to use it.

Hallo geht es jetzt bei dir? Bei mir geht der Live tracker nicht also es steht immer ich soll ein spiel suchen Battle royal oder Plünderer wenn ja kannst du mir sagen was du getan hast? :slight_smile: Danke dir

I seem to be having badluck. Anything in the log files I can fix?

Thank you in advance

Hi @scanlinejay,

It seems like you are using ModernWarfare.exe with improper settings to run Warzone. Please make sure you unchecked “Disable fullscreen optimization” in the shortcut settings (you can find the instruction on this page: [Troubleshooting] How to fix live tracking issues).

This is how you can find the file on your PC:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\ModernWarfare.exe

That fixed it instantly. Thank you thank you!