My tracker is half off my screen in apex legends so I cant see anything. anyone know how to fix
What is your current screen resolution in Windows settings and in the game settings? Do they differ from each other?
Please open your display settings and try to decrease the scale factor if it is higher than 100%:
Please let me know if changing the scale factor helps.
YOURE A GENIUS THANK YOU SO MUCH! that worked
wait nevermind that didnt help me after i changed it and the stuff is the same
Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this issue right now. Could you share some more information with us please?
We need the following screenshots from you:
- Your display settings in Windows Settings.
- Your video settings in Apex Legends.
Also, we need your Overwolf logs:
- Play a match in Apex Legends.
- Leave the match, open the app in the game menu and minimize the game.
- Right-click on the Overwolf icon in the system tray.
- Click on the “Support” button.
- Click on the “Create logs zip” button.
- Upload the file and share it with us (you can use dropmefiles.com to upload it).