Player Found, but No warzone stats found for a newer account

Hi, my Activision name is CrackyMcSmacky, and I can not find any warzone stats no matter the platform. I have privacy settings to set to all. visible data and searchable player. My account is fairly new so I am just curious about how long it takes for your system to start showing my stats.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Every time the app says I have new Warzone stats available, there is an error message that says " Whoops there was an error"

Lastly, I have contacted support for all three divisions involved. Does anyone even moderate this Site? I pay for premium and need support.

To be frank, is this where I should be looking for help? I received an email from the staff, but have received no reply other than things don’t look right with my account. This was after I provided the information necessary. I would like to speak to a representative about the issue, and again just need to get my money’s worth for supporting the site. I enjoy the service, but require more. With the 50,000,000,000 accounts on here, we should be provided better feedback or more easily accessible information for our support.

I promptly await a response.

Thank you for your time.

• before I provided. Not after.

Hi @CrackyMcSmaCky,

We are sorry for late response, we have been getting more support requests than usual and it may result in slower response time in addition to such factors as weekends, local holidays, and availability of developers who have enough knowledge on the matter.

I can see the issue you described and it requires to investigate such cases individually as there can be different reasons why it happens. The worst scenario is your data is corrupted on the Activision side and we will not be able to fix it ourselves. The better scenario is something is wrong on our side and we will be able to fix it for you.

I will ask the team to look into your problem again, I hope we can resolve it soon.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@CrackyMcSmaCky

Looks like your stats work now. We see the issue. We’ll work on a fix. You good for now?

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/profile/atvi/CrackyMcSmacky%237246985/overview

1 Like

Yes, it was an error on my end I believe, and want to apologize for seeming helpless lol. I had played resurgence, but if you don’t play an official BR match and attain stats, which I had not had time for, it will not show your warzone stats. Thank you all for your time and support.

Hopefully this will help people in the future with the same issue.

1 Like

Thank you CrackyMcSmaCky, u definitely helped me