Post your Uplay verification issues here

Hey i cant link my uplay account.
Uplay: " NiGhTFuRy. "

Thanks.

Kondeneee. is my Uplay gamer tag. Could u pls link it to my account bc for me it doesnt work.

Hello ! could you verify my uplay pls : xzq

thanks for help

PC Ubisoft username: steftatter
Any help would be greatly appreciated

uplay: ZuzZy._Clapz

Uplay: lllIIllllIlIlll

Hi, I haven’t been able to connect my Uplay for months!

Uplay: AussiePrincess1

Thank you!

PC Ubisoft username: La.Lune.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

We support a new QR code method of verifying, all of you should try that.

I tried it, When I click verify after uploading QR code to my avatar it’s just refresh the page nothing happens.

Can you verificate my acc, it is Section2911 is from Panama, PS4

PSN ID : unrxvei
Uplay Name : vKunaii123479

Thanks!^^

Hi @unrxvei,

We are offering a new way of linking your Uplay account on this page now. Could you tell us please if it does not work for you?

Of course I can, but I don’t see the new way yet

Sorry for bothering you again, but I still don’t see the new way to verify my Ubisoft Account

Could you show please what exactly you see when trying to link your account? You have to put your Ubisoft nickname in the text field and the site will offer a QR code for verification.

I need to download a QR Code and change my Ubisoft Avatar to it, and I did it but that doesn’t work

Isn’t there a another way to verify me? My Ubisoft Acc is linked with my Twitch and PSN Acc, and my Tracker Acc here is linked with them too? The way with the QR Code won’t work like I changed my Ubisoft Avatar 10x times and re-downloaded too

The Ubisoft profile name you provided doesn’t exist? I’ve linked your PSN.

It’s kinda buggy, vKunaii or vKunaii123479. Because I changed it from vKunaii–>vKunaii123479