Premium Billed but does not recognize I have Premium

I’ve been paying for Premium for months, auto renew through PayPal. I have had not changes to my banking information and other payments processed without issue through my PayPal. Can anyone help me figure out why TRN does not register my purchased services?

Hi,

Your premium status should now be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Hi, i’m having the same problem

1 Like

Where are you having the issue?

2 Likes

i have TRN on my PC for Valorant. I paid for a month and it says that im not a supporter yet. but i paid.

1 Like

i have TRN on my PC for Valorant. I paid for a month and it says that im not a supporter yet. but i paid.

1 Like

It looks like you have two TRN accounts. Make sure you have your Riot Account linked to the TRN account on which you have Premium, do this by going to our Manage Linked Accounts page while you are logged into the TRN account that has Premium.

Make sure that the Riot Account you are playing on is linked there.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue

Hi @JohnTer,

Could you provide more information please? When did you pay for the Premium membership? Did you use our website, mobile app or desktop app to get Premium benefits?

Hi, I’ve been billed every month for a year. It has recently stopped working. I’ve attached a screenshot of the receipt with my username date and transaction number. Thanks in advance!

We are currently waiting for guidance from Overwolf to help you resolve the issue, it may take more time than usual due to the company holiday. I will let you know if we get any updates soon.

You can also contact the Overwolf support by submitting a ticket on their website if you would like to get help from them directly:

Im also being billed for trn’s premium service but my matches are still grouped, theres ads, i cannot change my profile pic, oh and i have to use this forum to try to resolve this issue instead of the priority support that i paid for. I had access to premium benifits for one month but nothing since.

I use TRN for Fortnite and my epic and playstation accounts are linked to this account.