R6 tracker ban history

My game nickname is qz.MJR and I got hit with a van and the van was released after Ubisoft objections.
I’d like to hear from you about Trekker Van History

Hi,

We do not remove bans unless Ubisoft has confirmed directly that another user’s account was stolen/hijacked and then used for malicious activity OR a ban was applied in error.

In some cases, the first ban of an account is a temporary ban for seven days; after those seven days, you could play again. (This is basically a warning.) While the game will allow players to keep using their accounts, we would still leave the ban notice within the account history as it is accurate 99.9% of the time.

If you request that we remove your ban history, please provide evidence of your account login activity and chat records with Ubisoft for that period.

We are not currently removing ANY ban without solid evidence; if i’m satified with your evidence i will have the ban removed,

To start please provide

• A link to your profile
  • Your TRN user ID
  • Your Evidence

If you wish to supply this more discreetly to avoid exposing any personal info, feel free to email me directly. [email protected]

Can I send the email again?
I made a lot of mistakes when I first sent them

Hi, sure - If you have sent one already, that’s fine.

We have quite a long list of alleged false R6 bans however my aim is to clear them today

I saw the message late. Can I send you an e-mail now?

@qzaxswdc Absolutely - running through emails now :slight_smile:

I sent it.