R6 tracker doesn't counts my deaths/rounds

r6 tracker doesn’t count my deaths/rounds correct. It “thinks” I have 1 death per round and count all game like 1 death even I got killed (1 phot). In the same time, in other window kills and deaths are counted correct (2 photo).

Hi, can you send me your app logs so we can confirm the issue and sort it?

Thank you.

Thank you, I’ve identified the cause.

It’s likely a Ubisoft security feature is breaking Overwolf’s game events plugin. The security system affects players in different ways.

In order to solve the issue for you and others, Overwolf will need certain files from you. It would be very much appreciated if you could follow the steps below:

1. Please navigate to C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Ubisoft\r6siege
  2. Open the file named “R6Status” (open with notepad).
  3. Within the R6Status file, you’ll see two version numbers

If you were seeing issues whilst playing on DirectX (normal version) note down the version number you see at the top. If you were seeing issues on Vulkan, note down the version number at the bottom.
4. Close R6Status file, you should see a folder which matches the version number you just noted down.
5. Please send the full contents of this folder (you can zip up if you wish) & the R6Status file to: https://mediafire.com.
6. Please DM me the link to the files.

Thank you! I’ve sent the files to Overwolf, hopefully they can sort the issue tomorrow.

1 Like