Rainbow Six tracker stopped working - searching loop never ends

Hello,
i’m opening this ticket to report an issue with the Rainbow Six Siege tracker app.
Very often the tracker gets stuck in a loop that never ends, usually after the first match.

Here are my overwolf logs: DropMeFiles – free one-click file sharing service . This issue started yesterday evening.

The issue is the same of this ticket: R6 tracker app doesn't work. I saw nobody found a solution on this. Considering that this issue is boring, would be usuful to know that is happening.

Thank you.
Ale

Hi,

Thank you for providing log files, we’ve received a few more reports of this issue and will look into it further. Would you be able to provide a method to reproduce the issue be any chance?

For example, are you playing a terrorist hunt, then loading into a ranked game, the app loads fine for one game, then there are issues the second game?

Any help to try reproduce the issue will make it a lot quicker and easier to solve!

Thanks

Hey,
thank you for your answer.
It is hard to provide a way to reproduce this.

In the last post i said the tracker gets stuck after the first match, but indeed it gets stuck during the first match. As a matter of fact i remember that the tracker, when playing a quick match, would update the list of players that quit the game. So seems that it gets freezed as soon as it get players info for the first time.

When it’s stuck the only way to fix it is restarting the game, but not in all cases, and you’ve to reinstall also overwolf.

Please keep us updated about your efforts to fix this.

Hi,

This is being looked into right now, I see what you mean about consistently being able to reproduce. This looks like an issue on Overwolf’s end, we’re trying to get down to the bottom of the issue, it’s not blatantly obvious unfortunately.